Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thoracic Surgery Clinics
- Cancer Statistics, 2021.CA A Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 7-33
- Recent advances and future perspectives in adjuvant and neoadjuvant immunotherapies for lung cancer.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2020; 51: 28-36
- Treatment of Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Diagnosis and Management of Lung Cancer, 3rd ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines.Chest. 2013; 143: e314S-e340S
- AJCC cancer staging manual.8th Ed. Springer, New York2016
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced squamous-cell non–small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 123-135
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced nonsquamous non–small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1627-1639
- Pembrolizumab versus chemotherapy for previously untreated, PD-L1-expressing, locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer (KEYNOTE-042): a randomised, open-label, controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 1819-1830
- Pembrolizumab versus docetaxel for previously treated, PD-L1-positive, advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (KEYNOTE-010): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2016; 387: 1540-1550
- Atezolizumab for First-Line Treatment of PD-L1–Selected Patients with NSCLC.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1328-1339
- Overall Survival with Osimertinib in Untreated, EGFR-Mutated Advanced NSCLC.N Engl J Med. 2019; 382: 41-50
- Durvalumab after Chemoradiotherapy in Stage III Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1919-1929
- Overall survival with durvalumab after chemoradiotherapy in stage III NSCLC.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2342-2350
- Adjuvant atezolizumab after adjuvant chemotherapy in resected stage IB-IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (IMpower010): a randomised, multicentre, open-label, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2021; 398: 1344-1357
Felip, E., Overall Survival Interim Analysis of a Phase III Study of Atezolizumab vs Best Supportive Care in Resected NSCLC, in World Conference on Lung Cancer. 2022: Vienna, Austria.
- Pembrolizumab versus placebo as adjuvant therapy for completely resected stage IB-IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (PEARLS/KEYNOTE-091): an interim analysis of a randomised, triple-blind, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2022; 23: 1274-1286
- Mutations of the epidermal growth factor receptor gene in lung cancer: biological and clinical implications.Cancer Res. 2004; 64: 8919-8923
- Heterogeneous responses to epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) in patients with uncommon EGFR mutations: new insights and future perspectives in this complex clinical scenario.Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20: 1431
- EGFR exon 18 mutations in lung cancer: molecular predictors of augmented sensitivity to afatinib or neratinib as compared with first-or third-generation TKIs.Clin Cancer Res. 2015; 21: 5305-5313
- Osimertinib in Resected EGFR-Mutated Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1711-1723
- LBA47 Osimertinib as adjuvant therapy in patients (pts) with resected EGFR-mutated (EGFRm) stage IB-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Updated results from ADAURA.Ann Oncol. 2022; 33: S1413-S1414
- Neoadjuvant Nivolumab plus Chemotherapy in Resectable Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386: 1973-1985
- Nivolumab + chemotherapy versus chemotherapy as neoadjuvant treatment for resectable stage IIIA NSCLC: Primary endpoint results of pathological complete response (pCR) from phase II NADIM II trial.J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40: 8501
- PL03.12 Progression Free Survival and Overall Survival in NADIM II Study.J Thorac Oncol. 2022; 17: S2-S3
- Five-year survival outcomes with durvalumab after chemoradiotherapy in unresectable stage III NSCLC: an update from the PACIFIC trial.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 8511
- The role of surgery in management of locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2019; 20: 1-13
- Physician preferences for management of patients with stage IIIA NSCLC: impact of bulk of nodal disease on therapy selection.J Thorac Oncol. 2012; 7: 365-369
- Radiation therapy oncology group protocol 02-29: a phase II trial of neoadjuvant therapy with concurrent chemotherapy and full-dose radiation therapy followed by surgical resection and consolidative therapy for locally advanced non-small cell carcinoma of the lung.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 84: 456-463
- Radiotherapy plus chemotherapy with or without surgical resection for stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: a phase III randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 379-386
- Impact of teaching facility status and high-volume centers on outcomes for lung cancer resection: an examination of 13,469 surgical patients.Ann Surg Oncol. 2009; 16: 3-13
- An analysis, systematic review, and meta-analysis of the perioperative mortality after neoadjuvant therapy and pneumonectomy for non–small cell lung cancer.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: 55-63
- Surgical outcomes from the phase 3 CheckMate 816 trial: Nivolumab (NIVO) + platinum-doublet chemotherapy (chemo) vs chemo alone as neoadjuvant treatment for patients with resectable non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 8503
- Improved Efficacy of Neoadjuvant Compared to Adjuvant Immunotherapy to Eradicate Metastatic Disease.Cancer Discov. 2016; 6: 1382-1399
- Neoadjuvant versus adjuvant ipilimumab plus nivolumab in macroscopic stage III melanoma.Nat Med. 2018; 24: 1655-1661
- Neoadjuvant Immunotherapy for Resectable Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Exciting New Horizon in Early-Stage Lung Cancer Care.Ann Surg Oncol. 2022; 29: 5344-5346
- LBA6 Neoadjvuant versus adjuvant pembrolizumab for resected stage III-IV melanoma (SWOG S1801).Ann Oncol. 2022; 33: S1408
- Induction chemoradiation in stage IIIA/N2 non-small-cell lung cancer: a phase 3 randomised trial.Lancet. 2015; 386: 1049-1056
- A phase 3 study of induction treatment with concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus chemotherapy before surgery in patients with pathologically confirmed N2 stage IIIA nonsmall cell lung cancer (WJTOG9903).Cancer. 2012; 118: 6126-6135
- Comparing the benefits of chemoradiotherapy and chemotherapy for resectable stage III A/N2 non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis.World J Surg Oncol. 2018; 16: 8
- Preoperative chemotherapy versus preoperative chemoradiotherapy for stage III (N2) non-small-cell lung cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 75: 1462-1467
- Neoadjuvant durvalumab with or without stereotactic body radiotherapy in patients with early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: a single-centre, randomised phase 2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2021; 22: 824-835
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Dr J.S. Donington serves as a speaker and advisor for AstraZeneca, BMS, Roche/Genentech and Merck.