To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thoracic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Preoperative Chemoradiotherapy for Esophageal or Junctional Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 2074-2084
- Pathological complete response in patients with esophageal cancer after the trimodality approach: The association with baseline variables and survival—The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center experience.Cancer. 2017; 123: 4106-4113
- Ten-Year Outcome of Neoadjuvant Chemoradiotherapy Plus Surgery for Esophageal Cancer: The Randomized Controlled CROSS Trial.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 1995-2004
- Nivolumab versus chemotherapy in patients with advanced oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma refractory or intolerant to previous chemotherapy (ATTRACTION-3): a multicentre, randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 1506-1517
- Nivolumab Combination Therapy in Advanced Esophageal Squamous-Cell Carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386: 449-462
- Adjuvant Nivolumab in Resected Esophageal or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 1191-1203
- Safety and feasibility of esophagectomy following combined immunotherapy and chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2021; 161: 836-843.e1
- Anatomy of lymphatic drainage of the esophagus and lymph node metastasis of thoracic esophageal cancer.Cancer Manag Res. 2018; 10: 6295
- Esophagectomy With Three-Field Versus Two-Field Lymphadenectomy for Middle and Lower Thoracic Esophageal Cancer: Long-Term Outcomes of a Randomized Clinical Trial.J Thorac Oncol. 2021; 16: 310-317
- Early Esophageal Cancer: Pattern of Lymphatic Spread and Prognostic Factors for Long-Term Survival After Surgical Resection.Ann Surg. 2005; 242: 566
- Prediction of appropriateness of local endoscopic treatment for high-grade dysplasia and early adenocarcinoma by EUS and histopathologic features.Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 60: 703-710
- Superficial adenocarcinoma of the esophagus.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2001; 122: 1077-1090
- Lymph Node Metastases in Esophageal Carcinoma: An Endoscopist’s View.Clin Endosc. 2014; 47: 523
- An Editorial on Lymphadenectomy in Esophagectomy for Cancer.Ann Surg Oncol. 2022; 29: 4676-4678
- Principles of esophageal cancer surgery, including surgical approaches and optimal node dissection (2- vs . 3-field).Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2017; 6: 15258
- Extended Esophagectomy With 3-Field Lymph Node Dissection for Esophageal Cancer.Arch Surg. 2003; 138: 1383-1389
- Does the lymph node yield affect survival in patients with esophageal cancer receiving neoadjuvant therapy plus esophagectomy? A systematic review and updated meta-analysis.EClinicalMedicine. 2020; 25: 100431
- NCCN Guidelines Version 4.2022 Esophageal and Esophagogastric Junction Cancers.(Available at:)https://www.nccn.org/home/(Accessed September 13, 2022)Date: 2022
- Do robotic arms retrieve more lymph nodes during an esophagectomy?.Ann Esophagus. 2020; 3https://doi.org/10.21037/AOE.2020.02.03
- Near-infrared fluorescence imaging-guided lymphatic mapping in thoracic esophageal cancer surgery.Surg Endosc. 2022; 36: 3994-4003
- Safety and feasibility of near-infrared image-guided lymphatic mapping of regional lymph nodes in esophageal cancer.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 152: 546-554
- Performance of Indocyanine-Green Imaging for Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping and Lymph Node Metastasis in Esophageal Cancer: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 4869-4877
- Minimally Invasive Versus Open Esophagectomy for Esophageal Cancer: A Comparison of Early Surgical Outcomes from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Database.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 101: 1281-1289
Published online: February 26, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.