To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thoracic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Randomized trial of lobectomy versus limited resection for T1N0 non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer Study Group.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 60: 615-622
- Lung segmentectomy: does it offer a real functional benefit over lobectomy?.Eur Respir Rev. 2017; 26: 170079
- Segmental resection – a fifteen-year experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1973; 66: 563-572
- Segmentectomy versus lobectomy in small-sized peripheral non-small-cell lung cancer (JCOG0802/WJOG4607L): a multicentre,open-label, phase 3, randomized, controlled, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2022; 399: 1607-1617
- Perioperative mortality and morbidity after sublobar versus lobar resection for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: post-hoc analysis of an international, randomized, phase 3 trial (CALGB/Alliance 140503).Lancet Respir Med. 2018; 6: 915-924
- Five-year experience with VATS versus thoracotomy segmentectomy for lung tumor resection.Innovations. 2020; 15: 346-354
- Anatomic segmentectomy for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer: comparison of video-assisted thoracic surgery versus open approach.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 138: 1318-1325
- Early experience with robotic technology for thoracoscopic surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2002; 21: 864-868
- Robotic lung segmentectomy for malignant and benign lesions.J Thorac Dis. 2014; 6: 937-942
- Robotic Lobectomy and segmentectomy for lung cancer: results and operating technique.J Thorac Dis. 2015; 7: S122-S130
- Robotic versus video-assisted lobectomy/segmentectomy for lung cancer: a meta-analysis.Ann Surg. 2018; 268: 254-259
- Three-Dimensional computed tomography reconstruction for operative planning in robotic segmentectomy: a pilot study.J Thorac Dis. 2018; 10: 196-201
- 3D-CT anatomy for VATS segmentectomy.J Vis Surg. 2017; 3: 88
- Segmental resection spares pulmonary function in patients with stage I lung cancer.Ann Thorac. 2004; 78: 228-233
- Similar long-term survival of elderly patients with non-small cell lung cancer treated lobectomy or wedge resection within the surveillance, epidemiology, and end-results database.Chest. 2005; 128: 237-245
- Anatomic segmenetectomy for stage I non-small cell lung cancer in the elderly.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 87: 1662-1666
- Lobar and sublobar resection with and without brachytherapy for small stage IA non-small cell lung cancer.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 129: 261-267
- Comparative analysis of robotic segmentectomy for non-small cell lung cancer: a national cancer database study.Innovations. 2021; 16: 280-287
- Early outcomes of robotic versus thoracoscopic segmentectomy for early-stage lung cancer: a multi-institutional propensity score-matched analysis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 1363-1372
- Robotic and video-assisted lobectomy/segmentectomy for non-small cell cancer have similar perioperative outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Transl Cancer Res. 2021; 10: 2883-2893
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.