To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thoracic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Complication rates of CT-guided trans-thoracic lung biopsy: meta-analysis.Eur Radiol. 2017; 27: 138-148
- NAVIGATE 24-month results: electro-magnetic navigation bronchoscopy for pulmonary lesions at 37 Centers in Europe and the US.J Thorac Oncol. 2021; 16: S134-S135
- Incidence and location of atelectasis developed during bronchoscopy under general anesthesia: the I-LOCATE trial.Chest. 2020; 158: 2658-2666
- Anesthesia considerations to reduce motion and atelectasis during advanced guided bronchoscopy.BMC Pulm Med. 2021; : 240
- Shape-sensing robotic-assisted bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of pulmonary parenchymal lesions.Chest. 2021; 161: 572-582
- Adequacy of samples obtained by endobronchial ultrasound with transbronchial needle aspiration for molecular analysis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018; 15: 1205-1216
- Virtual bronchoscopic navigation combined with ultrathin bronchoscopy: a randomized clinical trial.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 188: 327-333
- Multimodality bronchoscopic diagnosis of peripheral lung lesions: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007; 176: 36-41
- Robotic bronchoscopy for peripheral pulmonary lesions: a multicenter pilot and feasibility study (BENEFIT).Chest. 2021; 159: 845-852
- The impact of biopsy tool choice and rapid on-site evaluation on diagnostic accuracy for malignant lesions in the prospective: multicenter NAVIGATE study.J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2021; 28: 174-183
- Robotic bronchoscopy for diagnosis of suspected lung cancer: a feasibility study.J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2018; 25: 168-175
- First human use of a new robotic-assisted fiber optic sensing navigation system for small peripheral pulmonary nodules.Respir Int Rev Thorac Dis. 2019; 98: 142-150
- Robot-assisted bronchoscopy for pulmonary lesion diagnosis: results from the initial multicenter experience.BMC Pulm Med. 2019; 19: 243
- Ion: technology and techniques for shape-sensing robotic-assisted bronchoscopy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2022; 113: 308-315
- Robotic-assisted navigation bronchoscopy as a paradigm shift in peripheral lung access.Lung. 2021; 199: 177-186
- Robotic bronchoscopy and future directions of interventional pulmonology.Curt Open Pull Med. 2022; 28: 37-44
- Standardized definitions of bleeding after transbronchial lung biopsy: a Delphi consensus statement from the Nashville Working Group.Chest. 2020; 158: 393-400
- Management of significant airway bleeding during robotic assisted bronchoscopy: a tailored approach.Respiration. 2021; 100: 547-550
- Precautionary strategy for high-risk airway bleeding cases during robotic-assisted bronchoscopy.Respirol Case Rep. 2021; 9: e00794
- Prospective multicenter analysis of shape-sensing robotic-assisted bronchoscopy for the biopsy of pulmonary nodules: results from the PRECIsE study.Chest. 2021; 160: A2531-A2533
- 76 consecutive cases of robotic-assisted navigational bronchoscopy at a single center.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2021; 203: A4820
- Electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy to access lung lesions in 1,000 subjects: first results of the prospective, multicenter NAVIGATE study.BMC Pulm Med. 2017; 17: 59
- An evaluation of diagnostic yield from bronchoscopy: the impact of clinical/radiographic factors, procedure type, and degree of suspicion for cancer.Chest. 2020; 157: 1656-1664
- Multiplanar 3D fluoroscopy redefines tool-lesion relationship during robotic-assisted bronchoscopy.Respirol. 2021; 26: 120-123
- Shape-sensing robotic assisted bronchoscopy for the peripheral pulmonary lesions.Chest. 2021; 160: 1631-1632
- Lung nodule evaluation using robotic-assisted bronchoscopy at a Veteran’s Affairs Hospital.J Chin Med. 2021; 10: 3671
- Factors associated with diagnostic accuracy of robotic bronchoscopy with 12-month follow-up.Ann Thorac Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2021.12.041
Funding: This work was supported, in part, by the National Institutes of Health (P30CA008748 to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center).
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.