To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thoracic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Outcomes of major complications after robotic anatomic pulmonary resection.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 159: 681-686
- The long-term survival of robotic lobectomy for non-small cell lung cancer: A multi-institutional study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 778-786
- Robotic-Assisted Versus Thoracoscopic Lobectomy Outcomes From High-Volume Thoracic Surgeons.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018; 106: 902-908
- Comparison of Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery and Robotic Approaches for Clinical Stage I and Stage II Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Using The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Database.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 102: 917-924
- Nationwide Assessment of Robotic Lobectomy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 103: 1092-1100
- Catastrophes and complicated intraoperative events during robotic lung resection.J Vis Surg. 2017; 3: 52
- Incidence, Management, and Outcomes of Intraoperative Catastrophes During Robotic Pulmonary Resection.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 108: 1498-1504
- Major intraoperative complications during video-assisted thoracoscopic anatomical lung resections: an intention-to-treat analysis.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2015; 48 ([discussion: 599]): 588-598
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) lobectomy: catastrophic intraoperative complications.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 142: 1412-1417
- Incidence, Results, and Our Current Intraoperative Technique to Control Major Vascular Injuries During Minimally Invasive Robotic Thoracic Surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 102: 394-399
- Robotic anatomic lung resections: the initial experience and description of learning in 102 cases.Surg Endosc. 2016; 30: 676-683
- Initial multicenter community robotic lobectomy experience: comparisons to a national database.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 97 ([discussion: 1899–900]): 1893-1898
- Robotic lobectomy for lung cancer: evolution in technique and technology.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014; 46 ([discussion: 630–1]): 626-630
- Pulmonary resection using a total endoscopic robotic video-assisted approach.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 23: 36-42
- Long-term Survival Based on the Surgical Approach to Lobectomy For Clinical Stage I Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer: Comparison of Robotic, Video-assisted Thoracic Surgery, and Thoracotomy Lobectomy.Ann Surg. 2017; 265: 431-437
- Causes, predictors and consequences of conversion from VATS to open lung lobectomy.Surg Endosc. 2016; 30: 2415-2421
- A novel method for troubleshooting vascular injury during anatomic thoracoscopic pulmonary resection without conversion to thoracotomy.Surg Endosc. 2013; 27: 530-537
- Pulmonary Artery Bleeding During Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery: Intraoperative Bleeding and Control.Thorac Surg Clin. 2015; 25: 239-247
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.