To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thoracic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Expert Consensus Statement: A Tool Kit to Assist Thoracic Surgeons Seeking Privileging to Use New Technology and Perform Advanced Procedures in General Thoracic Surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 101: 1230-1237
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery: Index Case Requirements.(Available at:)https://www.abts.org/ABTS/CertificationWebPages/Operative_Requirements/Index%20Case%20Requirements-2017.aspx(Accessed March 20, 2022)
Rusch VW. David J. Sugarbaker Memorial Lecture: A Glance Back, A Look Forward. presented at: American Association for Thoracic Surgery; May 14th, 2022; Boston, MA.
- Integrating surgical skills education into the anatomy laboratory.J Surg Res. 2010; 158: 36-42
- A history of robots: from science fiction to surgical robotics.J Robot Surg. 2007; 1: 113-118
- The evolution of robotic thoracic surgery.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 8: 210-217
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons General Thoracic Surgery Database: 2021 Update on Outcomes and Research.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; 112: 693-700
- Surgeon teachers and millennial learners: Bridging the generation gap.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2021; 162: 334-341
- Surgical Training in the United States: Is It Time for a Paradigm Shift?.J Am Coll Surg. 2016; 223: 1-7
- The Millennials are Here and They Expect More From Their Surgical Educators.Ann Surg. 2019; 270: 962-963
- A Phased Approach: The General Surgery Experience Adopting Entrustable Professional Activities in the United States.Acad Med. 2021; 96: S9-S13
- Effect of ACGME Duty Hours on Attending Physician Teaching and Satisfaction.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 1226-1231
- Trends and results of the first 5 years of Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery (FLS) certification testing.Surg Endosc. 2011; 25: 1192-1198
- Simulation in cardiothoracic surgical training: where do we stand?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 147: 18-24 e2
- Feasibility, effectiveness and transferability of a novel mastery-based virtual reality robotic training platform for general surgery residents.Surg Endosc. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-022-09106-z
- Impact of Robotic Surgery on Decision Making: Perspectives of Surgical Teams.AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2015; : 1057-1066
- Video-Based Assessment in Surgical Education: A Scoping Review.J Surg Educ. 2019; 76: 1645-1654
- Video-Based Feedback for the Improvement of Surgical Technique: A Platform for Remote Review and Improvement of Surgical Technique.JAMA Surg. 2020; 155: 1078-1079
- Video-Based Surgical Coaching: An Emerging Approach to Performance Improvement.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 282-283
- Surgical coaching for individual performance improvement.Ann Surg. 2015; 261: 32-34
- The Continuum of Coaching: Opportunities for Surgical Improvement at All Levels.Ann Surg. 2015; 262: 217-219
- Teaching, Mentorship, and Coaching in Surgical Education.Thorac Surg Clin. 2019; 29: 311-320
- Coaching as a Mechanism to Challenge Surgical Professional Identities.Ann Surg. 2021; 274: 319-323
- The Academy for Surgical Coaching.(Available at:)Accessed March 20, 2022)
- Methodology for Developing an Educational and Research Video Library in Minimally Invasive Surgery.J Surg Educ. 2019; 76: 745-755
- Evolution of a Novel Robotic Training Curriculum in a Complex General Surgical Oncology Fellowship.Ann Surg Oncol. 2018; 25: 3445-3452
- Reliability, validity, and feasibility of the Zwisch scale for the assessment of intraoperative performance.J Surg Educ. 2014; 71: e90-e96
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.